500 GMs dates (seedless)
1/2 cup mixed dry fruits like almonds, cashews, pistachios and walnuts
2 tbsp ghee
2 tbsp poppy seeds
1 tbsp white til
1/2 cup makhana
1. Coarsely grind dates. Once we get desired texture, set it aside for a while.
2. Heat the pan and on a low medium flame add poppy seeds and roast it for a minute. When done take it in a plate for later use.
3. Reheat the pan. Pour ghee and add chopped dry fruits. Mix well and roast on a medium flame for about 2 minutes.
4. Now stir makhana in a ghee for a while and then grind in a mixer. Roast TIL also.
5. Add roasted poppy seeds and grinded dates into pan. Mix well on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes
6. Transfer the content into a wide plate, let it cool down and choose the shape u want. Once khajur roll r ready, place aluminium foil, sprinkle poppy seeds and pistachios on it and roll the khajur rolls over it so that garnishing sticks to it.
7. Now cover khajur rolls in aluminium foil and allow them to set in refrigerator for 2 hours.
8. Now take them out and place them on chopping board. Cut them into half inch pieces.
9. Khajur makhana rolls r ready to be eaten.. enjoy endlessly..