A very delicious mouth freshner, easy to make and it tastes yummy and healthy too.. Can be stored in fridge for about 15-20 days..
3 betel leaves
3 tbsp gulkand
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
2 tbsp finally chopped pitted dates
2 tbsp colourful fennel seeds
1 tbsp Saunf / fennel seeds
2 tbsp chopped almonds and cashews
2 tbsp tutti frutti
2. Crush this paan leaves manually, it should not be in paste form but coarsely grounded.
- Take a bowl, add crushed paan leaves and dry coconut.
- One by one add all ingredients and mix them well. It’s consistency should be in binding form so as to form balls.
- We can add more dates or gulkand to make binding more effective if desired.
- Now take batter and form balls with hands.
- Crunchy mouth freshener balls r ready..