Presenting a very instant, Yummylicious and my innovative sweet
1 round apple
1/2 cup maida
1 tbsp semolina
1 tbsp cornflour
1 pinch baking soda
1 tsp vinegar
as required Water to prepare batter
1 bowl sugar syrup
as required Oil for frying
2. Dipped these slices in lemon water in order to prevent it from getting black.
3. Now take a pan. Add 2 cups water and 1 cup sugar to make sugar syrup. Let it boil on a flame till it becomes thickened to have 1 string consistency.
4. Take a bowl. Add maida, cornflour, baking soda and semolina. Mix it well by adding sufficient amount of water. Add vinegar and mix well.
5. Heat the oil. Meanwhile, take apple slices out of lemon water. Wipe it on a kitchen towel and dip in batter. Fry it in oil till turns golden brown. All apple slices are fried one after another.
6. Now dip it in hot sugar syrup so that syrup gets into hot jalebi properly.
7. Yummylicious apple jalebi r ready to be served by garnish according to our choice.